- I have a law degree and unique range of experiences from the fashion, media and design industries in London, New York, Milan and Prague.
- I am a great animal lover and supporter of animal causes including the preservation of our remaining wild life.
- I try to increase awareness of the fact there is no need for fur in fashion while helping with education to stop the poaching, killing and cruelty of animals for fashion.
- Prior to moving to London I was Managing Director of Cosmopolitan in Prague where I deepened my passion for colour and style.
- In 2005 I founded one of the leading colour and style consultancies Joy of Colour.
- I was always determined to rewrite the fashion rule book and challenge traditional retailers with my fashion concepts by inspiring customers to invest in impeccable quality, practical design, and enduring style rather than following every fashion trend that was not designed for their body shape and lifestyle in the first place.
- I make women strong at their weak places, so that they can be their best versions of themselves and focus on what matters in the day.
- I want them to be their own fashion expert rather than relying on other peoples opinions.
- I want women to love their uniqueness rather than aspiring to be a bad copy of someone else.