Women's Clothes inspired by Anna Sui
People are attracted to my fashions because of all the elements I try to put into it -- There's always a very sweet feminine, girly aspectâ€¦a touch of nostalgia. There's also the aspect of trendiness; the hipness I try to create by always adding a rock-and-roll coolness. There's always that ambiguityâ€¦the Good Girl/Bad Girl thing. All these facets have to go into my designs, or it doesn't look like â€œAnna Suiâ€. Every product I put my name on has to personify the "World of Anna Sui". When a customer buys a tube of lipstick, it should give them the same excitement as buying a dress from my collection. If it doesn't, then I'm not really doing my job.
Want to create looks using over 15,000 items?
Create an account with Joy of Clothes for full access to Style Me
- Create your own model and looks
- Save and share your favourite clothes, styles, colours and looks
- Follow your favourite stores and designers
- Receive personalised advice based on your body shape and personal colouring
- Personalised newsletter and shopping suggestions
Already have an account? Login here.