How to put on Tights/Pantyhose
Nowadays hosiery is produced to much better quality and standards than in the past. They are now stronger and more run resistant and more comfortable than before. Bare in mind the more sheer hosiery is, the more fragile it is to break or to run.
- So, take your time when putting on your hosiery and never do it in a hurry.
- Check for fingernails or jewellery that may cause snags before unpacking your tights out of the packaging or putting them on. Make use of thin cotton gloves, which are designed for putting on hosiery or you can apply a bit of lotion to your hands that will also help you keep from snagging your tights- hosiery.
- Take a seat and while sitting, gather your tights down to the toes
- Then slip your leg smooth into your tights one at a time
- Carefully and gently stretch the length of the tights with both hands over your knees, one leg at a time,
- Stand up and roll the tights with both hands over the thighs and hips, keep stretching the pantyhose until the waistband is in place- but slowly and carefully. That will prove as well if you bought the right size. If too small they will give and start to run.
Save and Share